These Terms and Conditions regarding the purchase of goldsmith products made by GERLA SRL via computer network on the website www.fedigerla.it
owned by GERLA SRL – VAT Number 09505440157, based in Via San Maurilio 13, Milan (Italy) - tel. +39028357411 - fax +390289404945.
Every operation of purchase will be regulated by the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 185/99 and subsequent amendments or revisions of, and for what concerning the protection of confidentiality, will be submitted to the rules of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments or revisions of.
The following general Terms and Conditions are valid exclusively to consumers as defined by the rules on distance contracts; are therefore excluded juridical and natural persons that work within their profession.Expiration of the contract
Apart from the procedures of payment, the contract between the Customer and GERLA SRL is concluded only upon acceptance of the order by GERLA SRL. Acceptance of order is valid only when is communicated the taking charge of the order itself by e-mail to the address provided by the Customer upon registration and the payment by the Customer was successfully, with release from the Institute of Credit or the PayPal of a virtual receipt stating the success of the operation or, in case of bank transfer, with communication from the Bank of the credited amount. Failing that, the contract can not be draw up.
The Customer, at the conclusion of His/Her order, declares to be aware of all information provided to Him/Her during the purchasing procedure and accepts all the terms and conditions and payment arrangements transcribed below. The Customer is not entitled to any compensation and to any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility for any direct or indirect damages to person and / or things, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.Acceptance of general conditions of sale
The Customer, by electronic transmission of purchase order, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply in its relations with GERLA SRL, general conditions and payment below described, declaring to have read and accepted all the information provided to Him/Her under the rules mentioned above, and also recognizing that GERLA SRL does not consider itself bound to any other conditions unless previously agreed in writing.Customer Commitments
How to purchase
- These Conditions of Sale must be considered and online accepted by Customers visitors of the website www.fedigerla.it before confirmation's purchase. The submission of the order confirmation implies full knowledge of these General Terms and their full acceptance.
- The Customer undertakes and is obliged, once concluded the process of buying online, print and keep these general conditions of sale, already examined and accepted during the process of purchase, in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999.
- www.fedigerla.it is a website that offers the opportunity to buy wedding rings and to personalized through engraving of names or phrases.
- The purchase of products, available as shown and described on the website is made by the Customer at the price indicated therein, to be confirmed when placing your order confirmation, including the costs of transport.
- With a small additional cost, each wedding ring can be custom engraved with names or phrases with a maximum of 30 characters.
- Before confirming the purchase, to the Customer will be shown the unit cost of each product chosen and the total cost when purchasing multiple products.
- Confirming the purchasing, upon completion of the transaction, the Customer will receive an e-mail to the address indicated at the time of registration containing the taking charge of the order, the date and total amount.
- The order will be performed directly from GERLA SRL.
- For any information concerning the order, the Customer Service can be contacted through
- By clicking on ‘Buy’, the Customer within a few minutes will receive an e-mail confirmation to the take charge of the order containing your order number and detailed information about your product, price, expected delivery date and address of the sender and of the consignee.
- The order is accepted by GERLA SRL and the contract entered only after payment by the Customer with release from the Institute of Credit or the PayPal of a virtual receipt stating the success of the operation or, in case of bank transfer, with communication from the Bank of the credited amount on the account indicated by GERLA SRL at the moment of the order. If, for whatever reason, this virtual receipt would not automatically be issued or the amount not credited, the order will be considered not accepted and will not be processed.
All price are intended VAT included.
Payment for the items purchased must be done from Customer when forwarding the confirmation of order by using credit card or bank transfer.
- Payment by PayPal accounts and credit cards
PayPal or credit card is the most comfortable, convenient and also recommended payment method to reduce the time of order processing. The transaction takes place online via the secure systems of PayPal or Credit Card specification. Order’s data are transmitted encrypted through SSL system (Secure Socket Layer) to guarantee the security of data transmission according to current regulations.
- Payment by bank transfer
The bank transfer must be made on the account registered to GERLA SRL (IBAN IT49C0306909457100000008314 BIC : BCITITMM). In this case You must specify in the payment description your order number. The order processing will occur only after credited account.
- Is not expected payment cash on delivery
The items purchased will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in approximately 5/6 working days from order processing, unless product unavailability or for reasons beyond one's control. Each shipment contains the ordered goods and the invoice document. The products will be delivered during business days and shipment can be attended by the tracking number provided by the carrier, available in the "My Account". We kindly invite the Customer to arrange for the receipt of goods.
Before the withdrawal of the product the Customer is required to verify that the package is not damaged or wet.Warranty and Defective Products
- Products purchased through the website www.fedigerla.it are subject to discipline, as applicable, referred to Legislative Decree 2/2/2002 n. 24 (Official Gazette No. 57, 8.3.2002) on sales contracts and warranties relating to consumer goods and, although not expressly mentioned, the specific provisions laid down in the Civil Code.
- This warranty will apply to products that have lack of conformity not found at the moment of the purchase as long as the product is used correctly and with due diligence that is for the intended use and as provided in the documentation for maintenance available at www.fedigerla.it.
- The above warranty will not be applicable in case of negligence, carelessness in the use and maintenance. The guarantee is personal and will apply only to the original purchaser, even though the consignee is different, being restricted to direct Customers and not to dealers, resellers, etc..
- Any eventual defective products must be reported within ten (10) days from receipt of goods. The written report must be annexed by the Customer to the send back of the defective product.
- It is not a defect the indication of a wrong size of the wedding ring or of the customization where the indication given matching on what reported in the placed order.
- The product even if defective, to be replaced upon reshipment, must be complete with the original packaging and any accompanying documentation. The shipment of the product without the original packaging and any documentation mentioned above will prevent GERLA SRL to the replacement of the product itself.
- The return deliveries must be made carefully following the instructions presented on website www.fedigerla.it under "How to make a return".
- The Customer must send an email to email@example.com indicating the order number of which wants to return the item for replacement.
- The Customer must prepare the package using the same box in which You received the goods, and to stick the address label of GERLA SRL, in order to cover the information of the first shipment.
- The Customer must booking the withdrawal of good by contacting the courier following information received by Customer Service within 10 working days of the receipt of the product.
- The Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail within 3 working days from the date of delivery to our warehouse.
GERLA SRL reserves the right to verify the defect of the product and make the replacement only after that inspection.Right of withdrawal
Jurisdiction and place of lawful
- Purchases made on website www.fedigerla.it are governed by Italian law on mail order sales. By virtue of this provision is made known to the Customer the option to exercise, no later than 10 days from the date of delivery of the goods, the right of withdrawal and send back goods.
- Warning: the return will be accepted as long as that the product appears to be in perfect condition, unused and in the original packaging, complete of any accompanying documentation.
- The return will lead to the reimbursement of the price paid, less any costs of economic transactions that occurred at the time of purchase. The refund will be made within 7 days of receipt article by GERLA SRL.
- The return deliveries must be made carefully following the instructions on the website www.fedigerla.it under ‘How to make a return’ and also described in the previous paragraph.
This contract will be governed by Italian law. Any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract the venue is of the judge courts of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer, if located in Italian territory.Information and complaints
In the execution of this contract Luciano Gerla snc is committed to guarantee the confidentiality of personal data entered and that they are used solely for the purpose of proceeding to the execution of an order, in full compliance with existing regulations regarding the privacy Legislative Decree 196/2003. The personal information of Customers won’t be disclosed to third parties.